*This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thank you for supporting my site.*
‘Tis the season for gifting! And ModCloth wants to help you find the perfect presents for everyone on your list with their 2014 Holiday Gift Guide. Shop using their handy categories, or check out presents inspired by trendsetting bloggers, including A Beautiful Mess, Oh Joy!, Girl with Curves. Utterly unique and endlessly fab.
Their vast collection of utterly unique gifts is the perfect place to find something to wow your favorite gal (or guy)! Plus there is always something fun on sale, be sure to check back often – http://www.modcloth.com/shop/
I absolutely LOVE everything I’ve seen in the ModCloth Holiday Gift Guide! It will definitely be a great resource for me because I have a few people in my life that are difficult to shop for!
Here are my Top 3 Faves for the Lovely Ladies in your life:
1. ‘Owl I Need Bag’ $39.99 perfect for the trendsetter in your life! Owls are in right now and this cross-body bag will be a great accessory this Winter and will carry into the Spring!
2. ‘About the Artist Dress’ $54.99 this well-crafted dress with A-line cut, precise bust darting, dapper ruffle, and heart-shaped buttons plus an optional matching sash and delightful cap sleeves will steal the spotlight at your holiday parties. It comes in 4 great colors!
3. ‘Peaceful & Quiet Votive Candle Holder Set in Sunset’ $39.99 this set of 8 mix-and-match candle holders are gorgeous! The colors of flecked with metallic accents so they will give off a beautiful glow!
Here are my Top 3 Faves for the Great Guys in your life:
1. ‘Ties and Dolls Bowtie’ $12.99 comes in 2 snazzy colors: black & red polka dot and is already pre-tied!
2. ‘Take it by Storm Alarm Clock’ $39.99 because who wouldn’t want to be woken up by a Storm Trooper?!
3. ‘The Mac & Cheese Cookbook’ $16.99 my hubby’s favorite dish cooked 50 different ways. Yes, I said 50!
It was so hard to narrow it down to my Top 3 … there’s so much good stuff to choose from! Happy Gift Giving!